• The eight-week entrepreneurship course will begin on July 6th and will be delivered remotely
• Every Monday, you will undertake a full day of online teaching and group work on the key skills and knowledge needed to start a business
• In addition, there will one day every week where you will receive 1-2-1 advice and feedback sessions from the Startup Stiwdio team and our business partners including Capital Law, Mazuma and UDL Intellectual Property
• During the rest of the week, you will work on your business idea and the entrepreneurial tools and skills developed through online teaching
• You may apply as a group of up to five people with the same business idea and we encourage teams from a range of faculties and courses to work together
• There will be access to lectures from successful Welsh entrepreneurs and a large range of entrepreneurial talks and information via our Startup portal and YouTube Channel
Upon completion of the course, USW graduates will receive a certificate of attendance which will highlight the skills learnt on the programme.
Everyone can also apply for a place in the Startup Stiwdio – USW’s dedicated incubator programme – which will include Virtual Membership in addition to our existing Full Desk and Drop-in Memberships.
More information or to apply for a place: Email – [email protected]
Download the course information or apply for a place using the links in the side bar.